- City: Addison
- State: Maine
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 04606
- Listed: January 23, 2015 3:35 pm
- Expires: 25 days, 23 hours
Local PU or meeting, 1500 OBO
The TASCAM DM-24 is the first affordable digital mixer that combines 24-bit, 96kHz audio quality with highly flexible routing, extremely powerful built-in automation, built-in professional-quality effects, dynamics processing and parametric EQ. To make the DM-24 the ideal companion for serious recorders like the MX-2424, TASCAM engineers used a custom 32-bit floating point processor to ensure true 24-bit performance throughout the digital signal path. Whether you’re mixing for standard CD mastering or more advanced applications in surround encoding or DVD authoring, the DM-24′s superb audio quality blows away the standards in affordable digital mixing. You don’t need a computer for the DM-24′s awesome automation…it’s all built in. Up to eight entire mixes can be stored in the DM-24. Once a new mix is opened, the DM-24 automatically goes into its automation mode so that any static changes you make are instantly saved, and you can offload all automation data via MIDI. The DM-24 offers 16 analog inputs with XLR mic and TRS line inputs on each channel as well as 24 channels of TDIF interfacing plus eight channels of ADAT Optical I/O, two stereo AES/EBU and two stereo S/PDIF interfaces. Two option slots are also provided for additional 8-channel analog and digital interface modules or a cascade module.
The DM-24 also features highly-configurable gates, fully-parametric 4-band EQs and compression on each channel. Plus, we’ve enlisted the help of companies like TC Works and Antares to offer high-quality reverb, mic modeling and speaker modeling for the DM-24. Fully adjustable to your tastes, the DM-24′s effects are of high enough quality for crucial tracks with the convenience of being an integral part of the mixer itself.
• Perfect companion mixer for the MX-2424
• Fully 24-bit, 96kHz compatible from day one
• Flexible 32-channel/8-bus console with 6 aux sends
• Included digital I/O: 24 channels of TDIF, 8 channels of ADAT, (2) two channel AES/EBU and (2) two channel S/PDIF
• 16 new mic pres, 16 balanced mic/line inputs on XLR & TRS jacks and 16 inserts
• (2) option slots for additional interface modules (AES/EBU, TDIF, ADAT & Analog) or a Cascade module for linking two DM-24s together.
• Powerful built-in automation (no computer required)
• High-quality, configurable Compressor and four band, parametric EQ on each channel. Channels 1-16 also feature a high quality Gate/Expander
• (2) built-in effects processors with reverb, spatial effects and mic/speaker modeling effects by TC WorksT, AntaresT and TASCAM
• Comprehensive user interface, featuring large LCD screen and LED ring encoder
• 100mm touch-sensitive moving faders
• Optional MU-24 meter bridge (MSRP: $995 USD)
• 4 assignable sends and returns also configurable as inserts for tape return path
• Phantom power switchable in groups of four
96 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Lighthorse
- Member Since: November 13, 2013
Other items listed by Lighthorse
- MARCOOL 4-16X50 AOME
- Knife Collectors !!!! Custom One Of A Kind !!!!
- Sun Optics 3-9×40 AO Shorty Forty Scope
- TASCAM MX-2424 RECORDER
- ZOS 10-40x60ESF IR Rifle Scope