Fire broke out in the building that houses the Katahdin Federal Credit Union in Millinocket.
It’s located on Central Street and was reported just before 8 a.m. Wednesday.
A witness tells WABI there is apartment above the credit union and the fire appears to be in the attic area of that apartment.
She says she can see smoke pouring off the roof, but no flames.
It’s believed everyone got out of the building safely.
We do have a crew enroute and will bring you more information as it becomes available.