Union Family Left Homeless By Fire

Joy Hollowell

Updated 8 months ago

Two people were taken to the hospital after fire broke out inside a home in Union Monday afternoon.

Fire fighters were called to Davis Road shortly after 4 p.m.

Crews from five towns battled the flames for several hours but were unable to save the home.

Authorities believe a cat knocked over a candle that had been lit after the family lost power.

We’re told the two people injured are not fire fighters and their injuries are not considered life threatening.

The Red Cross has been called in to help the family.


MENU