Fire Leaves Thousands in Damage to Home

Adrienne DiPiazza

Updated 11 months ago

A fire caused thousands of dollars in damage to a home in Bucksport Friday night. Bucksport Fire crews arrived at the scene on Bucksmills Road shortly after midnight.

Officials say the fire may have been caused by a battery  charger malfunction.

The blaze had fully engulfed one bedroom of the home. One person was home at the time of the fire but was not injured. He woke up to a noise upstairs, saw smoke and called 911.

 


MENU