Officials say a fire at a Gifford’s Ice Cream facility in Skowhegan started by accident.It was not in an area where the company’s ice cream is produced. Construction workers were removing a metal roof on the building on Hathaway Street around 12:30 Tuesday afternoon.Skowhegan’s Fire Chief says sparks from a steel blade saw started a fire in the attic area. We’re told it was contained to a 10-by-15 foot section of the roof. One worker was treated for smoke inhalation and one firefighter was treated for dehydration. The fire did not threaten the refrigeration area where ammonia is used, an extremely hazardous material.