Fire Officials: Refrigerator Malfunction Sparks Apartment Fire

Updated 10 months ago

A malfunction in a refrigerator sparked an apartment building fire in Bangor Monday morning, according to Tom Higgins with the Bangor Fire Department. It happened just before 4am on Hammond Street. Firefighters say flames and smoke were coming from the back of the first floor when they got there. Everyone who lives in the building made it out safe. One person was taken to a hospital to be checked for smoke inhalation.


MENU