Camper, Shed Destroyed by Early Morning Fire in Dexter 

Investigators say a fire that destroyed a camper and a shed and damaged a home in Dexter started in the camper.But there’s too much damage to know what sparked it. It happened on Goff Road just before 2 a.m. Friday.We’re told the home was being renovated.The owners were away for the holiday and had hired someone to house sit.He woke up to the smell of smoke, looked out the window and saw the camper on fire.The home sustained heat and water damage.