Maine State Police say a utility worker has died after apparently being electrocuted by exposed power lines in New Limerick. Police say 44-year-old Mark Miles, an employee of Eastern Maine Electric, had been called to a power outage on Friday. Authorities say he was found unresponsive near some exposed power lines at a private residence. Police say Miles was taken by ambulance to the Houlton Regional Hospital. Police say it appeared that he had died from coming into contact with the power lines.