Corinth House Fire

Updated 1 year ago

A fire destroyed a home in Corinth on Ledgehill Road Tuesday morning. Firefighters say it started in the clothes dryer and then spread to rest of the house. Fortunately, no one was home at the time. Chad Bowman’s parents own the house and he says they won’t be able to save much from inside, “everything is a total loss in the house. They can salvage probably knick knacks, plates, I don’t know, but value wise, I have no idea.”Corinth’s fire chief is reminding people to never leave the clothes dryer on when you aren’t home.


MENU