Orrington Veterinary Clinic Fire

Updated 1 year ago

There was a scary moment for an Orrington veterinary clinic Wednesday afternoon. Fire fighters say that mulch lining the Kindred Spirits building caught fire. Responders were called to the scene at about 2:00. When they arrived the fire was out, but smoke had entered the building. “There were animals inside of course they are not going to evacuate without them and so when we got here they were walking out with animal cages. They had a plan,” said Michael Spencer, the Orrington Fire Chief.Fire fighters helped clear smoke from their building with fans. There is no lasting damage to the structure. No word yet on what sparked the fire in the mulch.


MENU