The air is clear, again, at an apartment complex in Bangor, where a foul smell forced some residents out. The tenants from four units at the Autumn Park West apartments moved out last week after tests turned up toxic air in their building. The folks who lived there say they smelled a combination of things over the last month, but mostly rubber and propane. At least one woman says she got sick from it all. The director of the Bangor Housing Authority say a chemical engineer determined there was ethanol in the air, as well as a few other chemicals that could be used to make methamphetamine. But he says no one, including police, found the makings of a meth lab. The apartments were cleaned and then aired out for a few days. Tenants returned the complex lasat Friday.