No Charges Filed in Bath Home Explosion

Updated 1 year ago

The Maine fire marshal’s office says no charges will be filed in a home explosion that killed a woman.A leak in a propane line caused the explosion in Bath.the fire marshal’s office said Tuesday that the case is not closed.Fire investigators say the leak was in the wall of the unit next to one where 64-year old Dale Ann Fussell’s body was found. Investigators believe fumes seeped into a crawl space before being ignited from an unknown source.Four other people were taken to the hospital.The blast flattened the building, awakened neighbors and scattered debris as far as a quarter mile away.


MENU