Electrical Malfunction Sparks Stetson Blaze

Updated 1 year ago

Malfunctioning electrical wiring sparked a fire at a home in Stetson. That, according to the State Fire Marshal’s Office.It happened around one this morning on Mullen Road.We’re told a couple and their son were sleeping when the son awoke to a crackling sound in the wall.The family saw flames and got out of the house.Flames were shooting out of the roof when firefighters arrived.The cold weather caused a lot of problems, including frozen fire hoses and broken nozzles.The Red Cross has been called to help the family.


MENU