Electrical Fire Destroys Shed in Exeter

Updated 2 years ago

Fire destroyed a shed in Exeter Thursday morning. It happened just after 5am on Exeter Road. Corinna Assistant Fire Chief Shawn Richards says a barn and a shed were burning. Richards says there were chickens inside the shed and it’s believed all of them died. Fire officials believe it was an electrical fire, saying a heat lamp in the shed might have sparked it. Firefighters were able to keep the flames from spreading to a nearby house. No one was hurt.


MENU