Maine Man Sues Hospital and Town for Negligence

Updated 2 years ago

A Maine man who was severely burned while working on Maine General Hospital Medical Center property in Manchester is suing the hospital, and the town.34-year-old Edward Bishop was cutting a fuel tank with a gas-powered saw when the tank exploded.He claims the town and hospital were negligent for failing to designate hazardous materials, which required special handling and disposal.Bishop had been hired to remove debris from the property, which used to be a junkyard.Lawyers for the hospital and the town deny negligence.


MENU