Woodville Man Homeless After Christmas Night Fire

Updated 2 years ago

A Woodville man is homeless after a fire destroyed his house Christmas night.Captain Peter Larlee of the East Millinocket Fire Department said the homeowner heard a noise around 11:30 Tuesday night, checked outside his home on Woodville Road and noticed flames. He called 911 immediately.We’re told when crews got on scene it was already a fully involved structure fire. They remained on scene until around 3 o’clock Wednesday morning.We’re told the homeowner got out safely, but he lost everything.Firefighters believe the fire started in the chimney.


MENU