For the second time on Thursday, fire crews dealt with a fire on Third Street in Bangor. They were called to a home there just before 4:00 this afternoon. The homeowner tells us he was soldering some pipes, when the wall caught fire. “It displaced a total of five people out of this apartment,” commented Rick Cheverie, Assistant Fire Chief of Bangor Fire Department. “All of them have been put up with family and friends that live in the area.”There’s a lot of damage to one apartment, while just smoke damage to others.No one was hurt. Fire officials don’t believe the two fires on Third Street Thursday are related.