A house in Plymouth was destroyed and at least three pets died after an electrical circuit malfunctioned and a fire broke out around 7 Friday morning.Fire Chief Walter Gibbons says it was difficult to fight the fire on Ridge Road, as Plymouth is a volunteer department. He says the first crew on scene had just one firefighter responding.Gibbons says at least eight other departments responded with mutual aid.The cold weather made it tough to fight the fire as well. He says freezing made for slip hazards.Two firefighters suffered minor injuries. They did not require medical attention.No one was home when the fire broke out.Ridge Road was closed while firefighters attacked the blaze. It has since re-opened.