Early Morning Fire in Columbia

Updated 1 year ago

A wood stove is to blame for a Thanksgiving morning fire inside a mobile home in Columbia.Crews were called to Webb District Road around 5:30 a.m.We’re told a newspaper delivery person noticed the flames and called in the fire.Fire Chief David Grindle says four adults were inside the trailer at the time, they all made it out safely along with a number of pets.Fire fighters had the fire knocked down about two hours later.The mobile home is destroyed.No word yet in the family had insurance. Chief Grindle says family members are helping them out.


MENU