UPDATE: Furnace to Blame For Mobile Home Fire in Hartland

Catherine Pegram

Updated 1 year ago

Fire investigators say a malfunctioning furnace is to blame for destroying a mobile home in Hartland today. Crews were called to Canaan Road shortly after 2 a.m. Friday.They arrived to see flames shooting from the front porch and door.Five adults were inside at the time.They all made it out safely, but a pet cat died.Firefighters from Hartland, Canaan and Saint Albans were able to put out the fire quickly.We’re told there were no working smoke detectors in the home and the family is not insured.


MENU