A fundraiser Thursday, October 18th will help a couple who lost everything they owned in an apartment fire in Pittsfield. Twelve people were left homeless by the fire last weekend. It started early Saturday morning on Middle Street. We’re told a tenant was cooking french fries when the grease caught fire, sparking the flames. Friends of Brandon Little and Delores Larrabee have organized a spaghetti dinner and potluck Thursday It’s at the Palmyra Community Center from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tickets are $5 a person or $8 a couple. You can also send donations to People’s United Bank on Main Street in Pittsfield or any People’s branch.