Suspect in Bangor Triple Homicide Pleads Not Guilty to Charges
One of two men charged in connection with a triple homicide in Bangor pleaded not guilty to three counts of murder and one count of arson, Thursday morning.Randall “Money” Daluz, 34, entered his plea at the Penobscot Judicial Center. He was arrested in Massachusetts Tuesday afternoon and extradited to Maine Wednesday night. Daluz’s attorney, Jeff Silverstein, said he has not had a chance to talk to his client at great length, but described his demeanor as sad and quiet.Daluz will be held without bail until a harnish hearing is set.The second man police had been looking for, Nicholas Sexton, 31, was apprehended in Brockton, Massachusetts early Thursday morning. Assistant Attorney General Lisa Marchese, who is prosecuting the case, said a State Police tactical team entered a home in Brockton around 4:00 a.m. and arrested Sexton.He is expected to be arraigned in Brockton District Court as a fugitive from justice, which is not a criminal charge. Marchese said it’s not clear when Sexton will be returning to Maine because there is the possibility he could waive extradition. If that happens, Marchese said they will get a Governor’s Warrant, which would put a demand upon the Governor of Massachusetts and merely delay Sexton’s arrival in the state.Sexton is facing the same charges as Daluz.