Consumer Contact: What to do if You’re in an Auto Accident 

Russ Van Arsdale told us about what to do if you are involved in an auto accident. He told us about two helpful website the first one is from the National Association of Insurance Commissioners the link is insuranceonline.orgThe second one is from the Consumer Federation of America the link is consumerfed.orgIf you’d like to add your voice to consumer matters in our area, or just have a question, drop Northeast Contact a line at:P.O. box 486 Brewer, ME 04412