Improper Disposal of Smoking Materials Causes Early Morning Apartment Fire in Bangor

Updated 3 years ago

Officials with the Bangor Fire Department say improper disposal of smoking materials caused a fire to break out at a downtown apartment complex.Crews were called to Lincoln Street around 2:45 am Wednesday morning.When they arrived, the deck outside the third floor was on fire.We’re told the flames could be seen from Main Street.Crews knocked the fire down quickly. Everyone made it out safely but one apartment was destroyed.A fire on Fourth Street earlier this week was also caused by improper disposal of smoking materials, the Bangor Fire Department is urging folks to use caution.


MENU