Fund Created to Help Family After Fire in Hudson

Updated 3 years ago

Folks in Hudson are reaching out to a family whose house caught fire Saturday, establishing a relief fund.The home is on the Hudson Road.Fire Investigators say the fire was started accidentally when a candle was knocked over in a downstairs bathroom and spread to the second floor.We’re told the house is salvageable but there’s extensive damage to the first-floor bathroom and smoke and water damage to bedrooms upstairs.Donations can be sent to:The Johnson Family Relief FundTD Bank1067 Union Street, Bangor 04401


MENU