Monmouth Company may be Fined Thousands for Deadly Accident

Updated 2 years ago

A Monmouth company might be fined for a deadly accident involving two of its workers.58-year-old Winfield Studley of Windsor, and 70-year-old Richard Kemp of Monmouth died after inhaling toxic gases and sewage while working on a septic system in Kennebunkport.The two men worked for Stevens Electric and Pump Service. An OSHA investigation found that four federal safety rules were violated.It could fine the company as much as $17,000.


MENU