Eddington Fire Crews Work Overnight to Save Home

Updated 3 years ago

Fire fighters battled a house fire in Eddington Tuesday nightThe call came out from the Route 9 home a little after 9 p.m.Crews were initially told that a woman was trapped inside, but we’re told she was able to make it out safely. “We showed up and there was fire coming around the chimney.” Said Lt. Craig Russell of the Eddington Fire Department. “Both on the exterior and interior. We were able to knock that down pretty quick and then we just had a lot of fire up in the attic.”Fire fighters were able to salvage part of the home. They believe the blaze started in or around the chimney area.Crews cleared the scene a little after 2 o’clock Wednesday morning.


MENU