Fire at Tracy’s Tavern

Updated 4 years ago

Combustibles too close to a space heater is to blame for a fire in Oakland early Sunday morning.The call from Tracy’s Tavern came in around midnight.The space heater was in a second floor bedroom. Officials say one person lived there and was able to get out uninjured.They say it took crews less than an hour to knock down the fire.” The inside is heavily damaged. But from the outside it looks pretty undamaged, but inside it’s got some heavy damage.”We spoke to the owner of the tavern off camera, he says including family they have twelve employees and he is unsure what their next step will be.


MENU