WATCH LIVE

Bangor Fire Ruled Accidental 

Investigators say a fire in an apartment complex in Bangor this morning was accidental, caused by a tenant smoking while on oxygen.A number of tenants were evacuated after the fire broke out at Sunset Meadows on Sunset Avenue just after 1 a.m.Bangor Assistant Chief Vance Tripp says the fire was contained to just one apartment, but when they arrived, flames were shooting out the front windows.Firefighters were able to knock down the fire quickly and the damage was contained to that one unit.