Fairfield Fire Started Accidentally

Updated 4 years ago

State Fire Investigators say a fire at an auto repair shop in Fairfield was accidental.Officials say it started in the electrical area of an air compressor in the garage.It broke out just before 11 yesterday morning at B&L Discount Auto on the Norridgewock Road.Owner Roland Landry says he and a friend were working on a car in the garage when he noticed the wall was on fire.The blaze destroyed more than $100,000 worth of equipment.The garage was destroyed, but the fire didn’t spread to the house.


MENU