12 Taken To Hospital After Empire Evacuation 

Bangor Fire Officials say 12 people have been taken to the hospital, after Empire Beauty School was evacuated this morning due to a carbon monoxide incident.Captain Anthony Riitano says 12 students were taken to Bangor hospitals to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms.This is the second time in the past few months that the building had to be evacuated due to carbon monoxide issues.Back in November, a number of students were transported after a similar incident.Fire officials are looking at a heating/AC unit as a possible cause.