Fire Destroys Pittsfield Home 

Fire tore through a home in Pittsfield Monday night, destroying everything inside.Crews were called to Estelle Street just before 11 Monday night.Pittsfield Fire Chief Bernard Williams tells us when he arrived, fire was blowing out of the home.Crews from Newport and Detroit helped get the blaze under control.Everyone inside the house made it out safely.We spoke with the homeowners son Tuesday morning who tells us his dad has Multiple Sclerosis and he lost something very important in the fire. “His wheelchair got melted in the house. He has MS. He has many different problems. My mom has epilepsy and osteoporosis so they’re both very handicapped people and really right now they need a lot of help,” said Robert Hackley Jr.. The Fire Marshal’s Office is investigating what sparked the blaze.