WATCH LIVE

UPDATE: Mobile Home Fire Ruled Accidental 

A fire that destroyed a mobile home in Detroit Monday afternoon was an accident.According to Sgt. Ken Grimes with the Fire Marshal’s Office, the blaze started under the home where a space heater was being used to try and thaw pipes.Fire officials say the family was not home when the fire started at 3 Monday afternoon.We’re told the family had been staying in an apartment next to the mobile home because they were having trouble heating it.The Red Cross has been called in to help the family.