Fire Department Given Wrong Directions to Fire 

Today, a fire in Bradford gutted a family’s home.Bradford Fire Department received a call from someone passing by the house on main street around 6:00 a.m.When they arrived at the house, the blaze had already gutted the top floor.The Bradford Fire Chief, Scott DeMoranville, says wrong directions kept them from getting there sooner.”They gave us the wrong address and I think it’s important that as good as it is that passerbys call in fire calls and incidents like that, it’s just as important that they be sure that they’re giving us the proper address and location of where we’re going.”Two people were inside when the fire started, but were able to escape with no injuries.