Northport Fire Update 

A candle placed too close to flammable material is what sparked a house fire in Northport Friday.That ruling from the State Fire Marshal’s Office.The blaze broke out around noon on Cheri Lane Road.71-year-old Nina Tyutyunnyk suffered serious burns and was flown to Mass General Hospital in Boston.Authorities say she kept going into the burning home to retrieve belongings until she was stopped by a neighbor.They say three of her grandchildren were home. Two were outside playing.The youngest child was rescued by one of the other children.