Cause Determined in Center St. Fire 

State Fire Investigators say combustibles placed too close to a light sparked a fire in Bangor last week that displaced 11 people.An apartment building on Center Street caught fire on Monday of last week.Firefighters rescued four people from the blaze, which became too risky for crews to remain in the building.Tenants lost all their possessions, but a couple living there found their cat after the fire.Two poeple had to be taken to the hospital for minor injuries.