Cause of Bar Harbor Fire Released 

We now know what caused a fire in Bar Harbor Tuesday night.According to Sgt. Tim York with the State Fire Marshal’s Office, an accidental electrical issue on the second floor caused the blaze.The fire department received a call around 11:40 Tuesday night that a rooming house on Roberts Square was on fire.Six of the eight people who lived there were in the building at the time.Police rescued a man from the second floor porch, then Officer Eric McLaughlin spotted a man trapped on the third floor.He and two other officers acted quickly, using a ladder that happened to be close at hand.All of the residents are staying at a nearby motel and are being assisted by the Red Cross.