A lot of tenants lost everything in an apartment fire in Portland Sunday morning, including a couple, just hours from their wedding.Duska Perry and John Martovich lost all the food, including the cake, for the wedding, plus several hand made musical instruments that were meant for the ceremony.However, thanks to the generosity and quick thinking of family and friends the wedding went on Sunday afternoon.The couple planned to cater their own reception, in fact, the groom was making the cake when the fire sparked.The bride’s wedding dress, zipped in a bag, somehow survived the blaze and she was able to wear it Sunday.The couple says they never even thought to cancel the wedding. They say, thanks to family and friends, it went off without a hitch. “We got a beautiful cake donated. A lot of people have stepped up in emergency and donated services, time, living space, socks! We have so many people to thank, we couldn’t possibly, we couldn’t possibly thank them all,” said the bride.The couple says it has been a stressful day, but one filled with love. They say none of the material things they lost are important. What matters is that they’re both ok.