Electrical Problem Causes Skowhegan Fire

Updated 4 years ago

An electrical malfunction send firefighters out to battle a blaze at a home in Skowhegan early this morning.State Fire Investigators say a light above a kitchen stove was to blame.A neighbor on Bennett Avenue called in the fire just before 1 a.m.Fire officials tell us the first floor was destroyed, with some damage to the second floor.We’re told a woman was in the process of moving into the home, but was not living there yet.Crews from Skowhegan, Norridgewock, and Madison worked to contain the flames.


MENU