WATCH LIVE

Humidity Tough for Crews Battling Bradley House Fire 

Fire fighters say faulty electrical wiring is most likely to blame for a fire in Bradley Sunday morning.The call came in a little before noon after neighbors saw smoke coming from the house on Pine Street.The owner of the home says he’s in the process of renovating, and no one was living there at the time of the fire.Fire crews from Bradley as well as Old Town were on the scene quickly and got the situation under control.”There was heavy smoke when we arrived on the scene,” says Bradley fire chief Eric Gifford. “There was heavy smoke showing. The fire was extinguished, just heavy smoke. The heat was a factor, of course today is high humidity.The owner of the building says there is no significant damage and he expects no setbacks in the renovations.