WATCH LIVE

Electrical likely the cause of minor fire in Bradley 

Firefighter’s say faulty electrical wiring is most likely to blame for a fire in Bradley late this morning.The call came in a little before noon after neighbors saw smoke coming from the house on Pine street in Bradley. Bradley and Old Town fire departments responded to the call.The owner of the house says he’s in the process of renovating the building so nobody currently lives there. Fire crews were on the scene quickly and got the situation under control.”The call came in. Heavy smoke, we arrived on the scene. There was heavy smoke showing,” says Bradley Fire Chief Eric Gifford. “The fire was extinguished, just heavy smoke. The heat was a factor, of course today is high humidity.”The building’s owner says there is no significant damage and he expects no setbacks in the renovations.