Pig Barn Fire in Corinna 

Corinna fire crews were out early Thursday morning, after flames broke out inside a small building that reportedly housed pigs.The call came in at around 5:30am that a small “pig barn” on the Libby property on the Bond Road was on fire.Crews were on the scene within minutes of the call.The building is being described as a 10’x10′ freestanding structure that housed a sow and her nine baby piglets. None of the pigs made it out of the building.Crews cleared the scene a little before 7 o’clock.According to authorities, a heating lamp was the cause of the blaze.