Jefferson Youth Burned in Gas Fire 

A 10-year-old boy from Jefferson is at a Boston hospital as of Wednesday morning, after he was seriously burned Tuesday night.Jefferson fire chief Walter Morris says it happened when the boy, whose name has not yet been released, added gasoline to a wood pile fire.He suffered first and second degree burns on his hands, face, back, and chest. Fire fighters found a gas can melted at the perimeter of the fire.A lifeflight helicopter took the victim directly to Boston.