Jefferson Boy Released from Hospital 

A 10-year-old Jefferson boy burned in a fire Tuesday has been discharged from a Boston hospital.Dakota Buotte was flown by LifeFlight helicopter Tuesday night to Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston with first- and second-degree burns.Jefferson Fire Chief Walter Morris said the boy added gasoline to a fire and suffered burns on his hands, face, back and chest. Buotte was originally taken by helicopter to Massachusetts General Hospital. He’s now being treated at the Shriners Children’s Hospital and is in critical, but stable condition.