WATCH LIVE

Glenburn Fire Update 

A wood stove played a role in a fire that destroyed a home in Glenburn.Crews from six fire departments responded to the Hudson Road around 3:30 Thursday afternoon.They say when they arrived, the house was already filled with flames.Firefighters say the homeowner was out getting the mail when the fire started.The Fire Marshal’s office says the homeowner left the door of the wood stove open and the flames shot out to combustibles.We’re told the house was not insured.