A home in Glenburn was destroyed by fire Thursday afternoon. Fire crews from 6 departments responded to the home at 317 Hudson Road in Glenburn at around 3:30.They said when they arrived the house was fully engulfed in flames. Firefighters on the scene said the homeowner was out getting the mail when the fire broke out. The cold weather made fighting the fire difficult according to Captain Gene Hamm of the Glenburn Fire Department. “Now its starting to get cold which is causing a few challenges,” he said, “the air packs are freezing up, some trucks potentially freeze up. As of now there are no issues but there is a potential.” No word yet on a cause of the blaze.