Overheating equipment is to blame for a fire that caused hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage in Corinth. A cooling stacker inside the building overheated and ignited the blaze.The call came in to the Corinth wood pellets plant around 7:00 Monday night. Officials say fire alarms alerted them to the fire. Crews from 8 towns helped battled the fire.When fire fighters entered the smoke filled building, they found a cooling tower filled with flames.They were able to put the fire out quickly and crews were officially cleared from the scene just before 11:00 Monday night.One of the machines at the plant was destroyed. The fire was contained to the manufacturing plant, officials say no damage was done to the rest of the building.