Embden Fire 

A fire Sunday morning on Cross Town Road in Embden sent two women to the hospital.63 year old Gloria Lane and her sister, 47 year old June DeLong were in the house at the time of the fire.With the help of a passer by they were able to break a window and get out of the house.Lane and DeLong were taken to Redington-Fairview General Hospital in Skowhegan. Lane suffered smoke inhalation and DeLong had some cuts from breaking through the window. Officials the Hospital say both women were treated and released Sunday evening.Fire fighters from Anson, Madison, East Madison, and Solon were called in to fight the blaze.The Fire Marshal says the fire started near a cigarette container on porch, and has been ruled as accidental.The porch was destroyed. The house suffered moderate damage.