Augusta Fire Determined Accidental 

An apartment building in Augusta that caught fire Sunday night is being called accidental. Investigators from the State Fire Marshal’s office were at the Chapel Street apartment building Monday morning. Sergeant Ken Grimes says, it appears the fire started in the wall of the building which was triggered by an electrical problem. The Augusta Fire Department says three people were trapped inside an apartment in the two-story building after the fire was reported shortly before midnight Sunday. The fire chief says two of the people were rescued by police andfirefighters, but that the third person had to jump to safety. His name was not available.