Thomaston Fire Leaves Four Homeless

Updated 5 years ago

A family is homeless following a fire in Thomaston Sunday night.The call came in at around 7 o’clock Sunday night that there was a chimney fire at 54 Highwater Street.When crews arrived they found the home engulfed in flames.Seven crews battled the fire into the midnight hour.The family of four escaped the fire unharmed, as did the family dog.Two firefighters were injured in the fight, they were taken to Penn Bay hospital, where they were treated and released.Fire officials are calling the home a total loss. The Fire Marshal’s office has been called in to investigate.


MENU